Oreo Balls
Ingredients:
-1 pkg Oreo Cookies (I saw someone used mint Oreos... I will have to try that too!)
-1 block cream cheese, thawed
-1 pkg white almond bark (or a pkg of white chocolate chips)
Crush the Oreos. They should be very fine, I put mine in the food chopper.
Mix the crushed Oreos and the cream cheese. *Hint- Let the cream cheese thaw before mixing. Also whip the cream cheese before you add the cookies... it makes it easier to spread around.*
Roll the cookie mixture into small balls. Place the balls on wax paper and let them chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Melt the almond bark in the microwave. Dip each ball, to cover in the chocolate. Put back on the wax paper to dry.
*Hint- Melt the chocolate in small batches (I did four pieces each time). Use a small bowl, like the one pictured.*
Finished product...YUM!





We are now officially addicted as is everyone who tastes these. I'm not too keen on their additonal names but they are the best things ever.
ReplyDeleteMom