I made these beauties a few weeks ago... I used this recipe from bakerella.com... but I used butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips... I took them into the office for a special treat... and they were a big hit... well most all food in the office is a hit... but I thought they were very good too!
Butterscotch Brownies
2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 lb. light brown sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
11.5 ounce package butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 lb. light brown sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
11.5 ounce package butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
Stir brown sugar into softened butter, until butter disappears, in another large bowl.
Add the eggs one at a time to the butter mixture. Stir each one in.
Add vanilla, butterscotch chips, and pecans (optional). Stir them into the butter mixture.
Stir in the dry ingredients a little at a time.
The batter will be very thick!
Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Yum... a very tasty treat, indeed.






No comments:
Post a Comment