Friday, June 18, 2010

Feta Artichoke Appetizer

So.. I may be the worst blogger ever... seeing as I have not posted since last Friday... and even today, I have a guest post for Foodie Friday.  I'm hoping I will get back to posting soon... 

This recipe is from my mom... she made it last week when she had an old friend over for dinner.  My dad, who said he does not like artichokes, loved this appetizer.  My mom originally got the recipe from one of her co-workers.  I can't wait to try it myself!

Feta Artichoke Appetizer
Ingredients:

1 package Puff Pastry
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Feta Cheese
Fresh Basil

Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.  

Take one Puff Pastry and let it thaw.  

Chop 6 oz. of artichoke hearts and 6 oz. of sun dried tomatoes and put on the top of the puff pastry.  

Sprinkle feta cheese on top of the puff pastry and top with chopped fresh basil.  Bake at 425 for 10-15 min.


My mom says this is GREAT!  A true crowd pleaser!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment