Friday, September 4, 2009

Foodie Friday Buffalo Chicken Dip

In honor of the first Saturday of College Football I decided to make an easy dip... perfect for a tailgate or game watching party. It is also perfect timing... "Boomama's DipTacular" happens to be today!

The roomies tailgating before the 2005 opener.


Buffalo Chicken Dip


Ingredients:

-1 block of Cream Cheese (8oz), softened
-1/2 cup Bleu Cheese OR Ranch dressing
-1/2 cup Bleu Cheese OR Mozzarella Cheese
-1/2 cup Hot Sauce (I used Texas Pete)
-1 large can Chicken Breast, in water, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Stir the cream cheese, until smooth, in a pie plate or 8x8 pan. Stir in dressing, cheese, hot sauce, and chicken (drained).

Bake for 20 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving... to avoid hot spots.

Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.




This week, I decided to make it and bring it to work for a "taste test" with my co-workers. They loved it! Hope you and yours will enjoy it too!


It was a very popular snack for the afternoon team!


3 comments:

  1. By the way this is Libby...I'm apparently signed in under the wrong name! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dip. I layer mine though instead of mixing it. I call it "man dip" and I cook it just about every Saturday in the fall!! Happy football!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dip looks wonderful. I am def. going to have to try it! Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete