I love this recipe because it is so easy... and the chicken comes out really moist and delicious!! It is however, one of those recipes that I don't really have exact measurements for, you just add a little of this and a little of that... so I am giving it my best guess...
Ranch Chicken
Ingredients:
-1 Pkg Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
-1 Container Bread Crumbs (I usually use Italian style)
-1 Pkg Ranch dressing mix
-1/2 stick Butter or Margarine, melted
-2 shallow dishes (for dipping the chicken), I like to use Gladware or Tupperware
-1 rectangular cake pan or other baking dish
-Aluminum Foil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease the baking pan.
Place the melted butter or margarine in one of the dishes. Then in the other dish mix about half of the ranch dressing and 2 cups of breadcrumbs. This is just an estimate... I never measure... :-)
This is what my bread crumb mixture looks like.
Dip each chicken breast in the melted butter (I often cut the chicken in half so the pieces are not so big). Then coat it in the bread crumb mixture. Place chicken into the lightly greased baking pan. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
This recipe goes with just about anything. I usually serve with some sort of potatoes and another vegetable or salad. Yummy!





No comments:
Post a Comment