Friday, February 26, 2010

Southwest Chicken

Because I am a total slacker these days... blame it on the wedding brain...  I have NO pictures of my recipe today... it's super easy though... and I promise to do better next time.

Southwest Chicken
-1 pkg boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
-1 can sweet corn
-1 can pinto beans
-1 can Rotel tomatoes
-Cumin to taste
-1 cup cheese

Mix half of each chicken, corn, beans, and Rotel in an 8x8 pan.  Add cumin to taste.  Cover and freeze.

Now mix the rest of the ingredients (the other half of each thing) in another 8x8 pan... adding cumin to taste.

To Cook:
Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Spread 1/2 cup of cheese on each 8x8 pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.  Or until piping hot.

I love these flavors... and they are very easy to throw together.  This meal is great because you can eat one and freeze one.

Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment