This is probably one of the easiest things I make! If I remember correctly, my mom got the recipe from a Delmonte ad in a magazine... I called it dump soup because you literally just dump all the ingredients in and heat. It is very good... and you can jazz it up a ton of ways...
Dump Veggie Soup:
(adapted from recipe at delmonte.com)
Ingredients:
-1 can cut green beans
-1 can corn
-1 can chopped carrots
-1 can diced potatoes
-1 can Delmonte Zucchini in tomato sauce
-2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
-2 cans chicken broth
-Oregano, Parsley, Salt and Pepper to taste
Open and drain each can of veggies- EXCEPT the Zucchini (I also left most of the juice in the tomatoes)
Dump all the cans into a large soup pot
Cook on medium for about 30 minutes, or until warmed throughout
Hope you enjoyed all my soups this January... now on to February... not sure if there will be a theme or not... more on that next week.






No comments:
Post a Comment